The purest and most tangible audio experience
The VS221 subwoofer is internally loaded with two 21-inch speakers. It has powerful impact, sensitivity and low frequency performance, with an X-shaped vent progressive shape on both sides, allowing laminar airflow and reduced turbulence noise. These integrated features help improve work levels while also improving Low frequency efficiency.
VS221 is the recommended ultra low frequency supplement for V15 or V12 line arrays. The VS221 operates at 23Hz. The long stroke unit combined with the left and right H-type inverter holes helps to deliver high sound pressure levels with low distortion. The VS221 provides standard or cardioid directionality combined with physical deployment and appropriate presets.
The VS221 enclosure is made of Baltic birch plywood to ensure maximum acoustic and mechanical integrity.
The VS221 is driven and amplified by a C15 or VDA18 power controller. Protect and optimize different configurations of the speaker system, including cardioid.
Dimensions: 1200mm, height: 600mm, depth: 800mm weight::93kg (205lbs) The cabinet shall be fitted with internal hardware and connected via two parallel NL-4 SpeakOn
- Maximum SPL 147dB
- 2 x 21 " Neodymium low frequency drive unit
- 0° coverage angle
- Adjust angle N/C
- ground stacking integrated assembly system
- Add V15 enclosure Extended Subwoofer
- Add V12 enclosure Extended Subwoofer
- Add V10 enclosure Extended Subwoofer
- Low frequency limit extends to 23Hz (-10dB)
- C15/VDA18 power amplifier controller
- Type : Subwoofer
- Frequency Response(Preset) : 23Hz-200Hz(-10dB)
- Horizontal : 0°
- Drivers : LF:2× 21" Neodymium
- Handling Power (AES) : LF：4000W
- Maximum Peak SPL : 147dB/1m
- Nominal Impedance : LF:4Ω
- Pin Connections : NL4=LF:+1-1
- Connections : 2 x NL4 SpeakOn
- Width : 1200mm
- Height Front/Back : 600mm / 600mm
- Depth : 800mm
- Weight : 93kg/205Ib