The purest and most tangible audio experience
The QR12 loudspeaker passive 2-way system with a frequency range of 60Hz-18kHz. The integrated 12" low frequency and 1.75" exit horns are used to load the high frequency driver design with a ferrite unit.
This unique speaker provides a 90° x 40° (H x V) constant directional dispersion that provides a precisely defined coverage area on the stage. QR12 can also work in high performance mode. When the speaker is used vertically, the QR12 acts as a powerful PA speaker.
For dedicated installation applications, the QR12 cabinet is made of birch plywood and includes 2 handles and a 35mm pole socket.
The QR12 has an impact-resistant finish, an M8 threaded insert and a socket that holds the speaker stand. The front of the speaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill with transparent foam, and the chute in the bottom panel prevents scratches and movement.
The enclosure shall be fitted with internal hardware and connected via two parallel NL-4 speakOn. Dimensions:width: 360mm,height: 600mm, depth: 380mm, weight:21kg (46.2lbs)
- Passive 2-way Full range system
- Maximum SPL 132dB
- 1 x 12" Ferrite low driver unit
- 1 × 1.75" Ferrite Compression driver
- 90 ° horizontal coverage angle
- 40 ° vertical coverage angle
- Ground stacking integrated assembly system
- Install ⌀ 35mm pole socket
- 17x M8 threaded insert
- Type : Full range
- Frequency Response(Preset) : 60Hz-18kHz(± 3dB)
- Horizontal : 90°
- Vertical : 40°
- Drivers : HF:1× 1.75"(Ferrite) / LF:1× 12"(Ferrite)
- Handling Power (AES) : HF:60W / LF:250W
- Maximum Peak SPL : 132dB/1m
- Nominal Impedance : LF:8Ω / HF:8Ω
- Pin Connections : NL4=LF:+1-1
- Connections : 2 x NL4 SpeakOn
- Width : 360mm
- Height : 600mm
- Depth : 380mm
- Weight : 21kg/46.2lb